DIN Rail Products
Square D Products
Collaborative Automation Partner Program Products
Best Technical Application 2009 Award
Niobrara received this award at the 2009 Collaborative Automation Partners Forum in Sophia-Antipolis, France.
This award was for our QRIO controlling Allen-Bradley Remote I/O from a Quantum Unity Pro system at Kestrel Coal Australia.
Niobrara wishes to express our gratitude to Schneider Australia for all of their work on this project and especially to CAPP champion Lyle Van der Veer for our nomination of this award.
Niobrara is a Platinum Member of the Schneider-Electric Collaborative Automation Partner Program (CAPP). CAPP allows companies like Niobrara to work closely with Schneider-Electric
to develop products that tightly integrate into the =SE= systems. CAPP products are divided into three catagories:
Niobrara manufactures CAPP approved products that fall into both the Architecture Extension and Network catagories.
- Architecture Extension - Modules that fit directly into a =SE= PLC system rack
- Network - Devices that incorporate =SE= netorks such as Modbus Plus and Modbus/TCP
- Software - PC programs that integrate with =SE= systems such as Unity Pro
A brief overview of Niobrara's most popular CAPP products is here.
For more information about CAPP click here for the Schneider-Electric official site.
- CAPP Approved Products - Quantum, Compact, Momentum, SY/MAX, and MB+ Devices
- DIN Rail Mount - Stand-Alone bridges, routers, converters, programmable modules
- MEBII - MB+ Ethernet Bridge
- M580 - M580 ePAC Modules
- PMEUCM - Programmable Serial & Ethernet Comms Module
- QUANTUM - Quantum PLC Modules
- QASI - AS-i V3.0 Master - Replacement for 140 EIA-921 with AS-i version 3 analog and 62 slave support.
- QRIO - A-B Remote I/O Scanner - Control Allen-Bradley Universal Remote I/O from a Quantum.
- QUCM-002 - Universal Communication Module - User programmable with 2 serial RS-232/485 ports.
- QUCM-102 - Universal Communication Module - User programmable with 2 Serial & 1 Ethernet ports.
- QUCM-204 - Universal Communication Module - User programmable with 4 Serial & 2 Ethernet ports.
- QSPXM - Seriplex I/O Master - Works in local, remote, and DIO racks.
- COMPACT - Compact PLC Modules
- CERI - Ethernet Remote Interface - Converts the installed Compact I/O into Modbus/TCP Ethernet distributed I/O.
- CNOE-311 - Ethernet Option Module - Add Modbus/TCP Ethernet to a TSX series PLC.
- CNOE-900 - Ethernet & 2-Port Serial Option Module - Modbus/TCP Ethernet with two RS-232/485 serial ports.
- CNOS-101 - 2-Port Serial Option Module - Add two RS-232/485 serial ports to a TSX series PLC.
- CUCM-002 - Universal Communication Module - User programmable with two serial RS-232/485 ports.
- CUCM-102 - Universal Communication Module - User programmable with Serial & Ethernet ports.
- Momentum - Momentum PLC Modules
- MST - Serial Communications Adaptor - Isolated RS-232 or RS-485 interfaces for any Momentum base.
- MUCM+302 - Universal Communications Module - User programmable Momentum base with one RS-232 and one RS-485 port.
- MUCM+303 - Universal Communications Module - User programmable Momentum base with selectable RS-232 and RS-485 ports.
- SY/MAX - PLC Modules
- EPE5-T - Ethernet/Serial Bridge - Supports Modbus/TCP and SY/MAX Ethernet with four RS-485 serial ports.
- EPE5-ST - Ethernet/Serial Bridge - Supports Modbus/TCP and SY/MAX Ethernet with four RS-232 serial ports.
- SERI-T - Ethernet Remote Interface - Converts the installed SY/MAX I/O into Modbus/TCP Ethernet distributed I/O.
- MEB-RT - Modbus Plus Ethernet Bridge - Modbus/TCP to Modbus Plus bridge with two serial RS-485 ports.
- PowerLogic - Network Cards
- PMN - Modbus Plus Module for POWERLOGIC and MODBUS Slaves, Circuit Monitor Mounted
- PMN-SA - Modbus Plus Module for POWERLOGIC and MODBUS Slaves, Stand-Alone